Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Been A While... Might Be A Little Longer...

So since my last post a lot of things have happened. I started going back to college in January, shortly after my last post a lot of things were going to get that under way, and I was working quite a bit in November and December. Since then I havent had any time to review any games, or do much of anything else computer related, besides check Facebook and random weekend bouts of World of Warcraft. Last weekend being a long weekend off of work I had some free time, and played a bit of WoW.


There are a few things I'm kind of excited about that are coming down the pike. First, Duke Nukem Forever, one of the longest awaited pieces of vaporware is about to coalesce into an actual playable game. Thats not to say it will be any good, but for the sake of just saying I bought it, and it's real, I'm pre-ordering it this weekend, and I will be doing a review on that. Also coming will be a review on Crysis 2, and Brink, some other new FPS type games that I've been looking forward to giving a shot. At this moment I've only got my old laptop here, I moved down closer to DC for the summer to save myself time commuting to work, and I had to leave my newly built desktop back at home, well, my other home. Its a pretty nice rig, 8GB of some nice RAM, a Quad core Phenom which I cant recall exactly which model, a middle of the road graphics card which will be upgraded later, and 2TB SATA6 drive, to list the major parts. Cant wait to get these games installed and see what they are like. Also, I know it's a little old, but I will be doing Bioshock 2, it's already installed, I just havent had time to play it through.


So, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment